Thursday, January 28, 2010

My New Podcast/Radio Show: Say 'hello' to Different Beat Radio!


Folks, attempting to get my Podcasting chops going here. For now, it's going to be called "Different Beat Radio". (Different Beat was the name of a Indianapolis music magazine I helped publish for two runs, in the late-80's, and mid-90's.) It's going to be a radio show about all the music I'm involved with at the studio: recordings-in-progress, interviews, live performances, material from the vast Hit City archives. First episode features Ann Arbor's Monument Valley (see below blog entry) and Rosetta Pebble from Detroit. The approx. 20 minute show was a blast to do, and I hope it will become a great way to share all the good stuff we're doing here with all of you. Like I say, still trying to research/understand/get the hang of this whole Podcasting thing.....in the meantime, you can click here to listen!  http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2317685

No comments:

Post a Comment