Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Zing" went the strings of my....guitar!?!

For those who don't know yet, there is a great new restaurant/bar in town called Zing, and I am proud to be helping them book live acoustic music on Saturday nights. (I'll be there myself this Saturday night, 6.27, from 9PM to Midnight.) It's a truly fabulous, stylish place (much the same vibe as dearly-in-hiatus D'Vine), downtown in the heart of "Indiana Avenue", across from the Madame Walker Theatre at the corner of West and Indiana. In the past month or so, some of my favorite local singers and songwriters have been gracious enough to make the scene, including Cara Wahlers (with fab cellist cohort Grover Parido), Paul Lauck and Gary Wasson. And it looks like the Bleeding Hearts and I will playing next Saturday, July 4, (yes, it's here already!) out in the Zing parking lot for all you fireworks aficionados, from 6PM to 9PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment